The COMPUDAS® CPC-16EX is a complete, flexible, stand alone Control and Data Acquisition System designed to monitor, document and control processes for Ovens, Autoclaves, Furnaces, and Presses.
A companion PC is used for operator display only and has no effect on process control or management. Process measurements are stored on the CPC-16EX control systems solid state hard drive for transmission to the operator PC or network as desired.
The Operator PC is Windows compatible and allows for recipe creation, recipe recall, process monitoring, data file archiving, report generation and operator high-level control. Secure PC connection to a corporate or facility network allows for monitoring of processes remotely. This feature also allows CompuDAS® to provide remote support if required. An Excel compatible data file is generated for each load processed and can be accessed for reporting and certification purposes. The file is duplicated on the Operator PC and/or network PC.
Manual loop controller(s) may also be incorporated, if desired, which allows for either manual or automatic operation of the process.
The CPC-16EX system includes:
- Control and data acquisition software and hardware including a graphics reporting utility.
- Single Board Computer with real time clock for on board storage of program files, calibration files and message logs.
- 16 individual channels (expandable in groups of 16).
- Up to 48 part thermocouples, 24 vacuum channels, plus additional channels for system monitoring as required.
- Real-time graphing to the operator screen providing a view of the most recent readings.
- Excel compatible ‘CSV’ files are created so that specific graphic/reporting needs are easily accommodated.
- Printed and/or electronic data availability.
- Printed data of relevant graph screens or of many reporting options available via the set-up screen.
- Remote monitoring of processes by facility network and/or Internet.
Other features include:
- 20 Ramp/Soak Segments.
- User controlled Superheating to reduce ramp times.
- Soak timing controlled by leading or lagging part temperatures.
- Selection of leading or lagging control logic during a run.
- Calibration in place on a per channel basis.
- Manual override of recipe values during a process.
- Redundant control capability.Remote monitoring of system data even from out of plant locations.
- Process monitoring even when the Operator PC is ‘off-line’.
- Real time graphic and tabular display of process variables.
- Automatic and /or manual elimination of suspect part thercouple.
- Cure cycle creation menus
- 24” x 36” wall mounted NEMA enclosure.
Click here to view the brochure for this product.
Click here to contact us about this product.