The CompuDAS® Model CPM-16 is a low cost self-contained unit for process monitoring that has 16 independent analog inputs. Inputs may be a combination of thermocouples, RTD’s, pressure transducers or almost any voltage or current based sensors. Expansion boards may be remote from the base unit for SCADA applications.
The basic CPM-16 system is a desktop unit and includes one 16 channel Analog Input Card, Front Panel Display and Switches and one Single Board Computer with built-in solid state Hard Drive that can store over three million readings even if the operator PC is “off-line”. Additional storage is available. All stored files are Excel compatible. The CPM-16 provides high-speed, low cost communication utilizing our friendly Windows Based Software, and Ethernet connectivity which allows multiple PC’s to view and access data simultaneously.
- Front Panel Process Display
- Multi-Channel – 16 Channels
- Per Channel Engineering Unit Scaling and Calibration.
- Remote Connectivity.
- Windows based Interface and Ethernet compatible.
- Paperless Recording – Excel Compatible Files.
- Solid State Hard Drive.
- Auto Start/Stop Logging.
- Alarm Input/Output for each channel.
- Direct Thermocouple Connectivity.
- Display is selectable by channel and/or by card.
Graphical User Interface Features
- Process monitoring setup.
- Real-time viewing of current process inputs including minimums and maximums.
- Real-time graphing of 8 process inputs (printable).
- Start/Stop and limit reset control.
- Data transfer to operator PC’s or user network.
- Display selectable by channel and/or card
Operator PC Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Printer for real-time graph and record printing.
- Desk top unit is 13.5” wide, 11” deep and 3.5” high.
- 4-digit LED display.
- Switch selection of channel and/or card.
- Logger start/stop switch.
Support and Training
Extended factory support and training is available via telephone and/or the internet. Our trained engineers and representatives are available to help with individual installations and applications with immediate response to reduce critical down-time.
Click here to view the brochure for this product.
Click here to contact us about this product.